Monday, October 18, 2010

The A.W.O.L Trifecta


It has been a brutal past two months on both body and mind which has led me away from TPH. I have recently learned the joyous news that I am pregnant but had to deal with some pregnancy woes but everyday is one that is getting easier. The supposedly honeymoon phase of the second trimester is now only a few weeks away, apparently the creative juices is at its most vibrant during this period, thus looking forward to what might sprout from this. I am also in the midst of a very hectic exam schedule. And thirdly where will writers be without a little bit of never ending emotional suffering from the past that sends us into solitary literary confinement away from our blogs and seeking comfort mostly from pillows, wide blue skies and luckily for me into the arms of the most profound book that I have read this year. So a lot has happened, a Man Booker prize winner, which has left me underwhelmed and a new Nobel laureate has been announced. I have 3 more exams dates left until we speak again and catch up on all things literary which should be early November.

No comments:

Post a Comment